Thursday, March 8, 2012

My name is Sevgi

Hello everyone

I guess it is my turn to introduce myself, so here it goes.

As the title above states, my name is Sevgi and I am 21 years old. I am currently studying the second year of the Economical Candidate Programme at Södertörns University, and I will probably graduate in June 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in Economy.

I love spending time with my family, relatives and friends. Having a good relation with people in general makes me happy. I love music and I like travelling, since I am originally from Turkey I have had the opportunity to travel to Turkey and different places in Turkey. It is a beautiful country and really alive, there is a history in everything that you see which makes it really interesting.

I have not been involved in I Care from the beginning, but I held myself informed about I Care all the time since my nearest friends were involved. I love helping and I especially love children, I will put my soul and my heart into anything that has to do with children. This is the reason for why I decided to get more involved, so now I am a board member in I Care.

I have never met the boys from the orphanage because I have not had the chance to fly to Sudan yet. I will probably sometime soon visit the boys. Even though I never met them I can really feel them in my heart and I will do everything for them to feel us too. We have through time become a family so they are not only the boys from the orphanage but they are also our children!

For any further questions or consideration you can contact me on: saygin.sevgi1@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment