Sunday, April 1, 2012

My name is Azza.

Hello dear readers! First of all, i would like to thank you for checking out the I Care blog! We’ll try to update the blog as often as we can, so keep tuning in and keep yourself updated. Together we can help our kids in the orphanage.

My Name is Azza Ali and I'm 23 years old. I’m currently studying Peace and Conflict studies and Political Science at Lunds University. I just finished my internship with Amnesty International where I worked within public relations, representing Amnesty and holding lectures. Right now I just can’t wait to finish school and take my first steps into the real adult life. I live in Malmö where im neighbors with the beautiful Maha Suliman. I love it here, but right now I want to go out and see the world.

I've been working with the I Care project since it started and have fallen in love with the work and the boys. Unfortunately, due to school, and exams I haven’t seen my boys in a while, but I’m planning on going to Sudan to see them this summer, Inshallah. I’m so proud (and jealous) of my friends who have had the chance to see the boys this winter and the past, but my time is coming soon.

Questions? Thoughts? Comments? Let us know!

That’s all for now folks!

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment